Conflict Management for Managers: Empowering Leaders to Reduce Conflict & Reach Goals
August 19, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
Speaker: Dr. Susan S. Raines | Associate Director, School of Conflict Management at Kennesaw State University, Consultant
- Do you ever feel like you are stuck on the hamster wheel of organizational conflict?
- Do you ever struggle to get C-Suite and top leaders on-board with culture change initiatives designed to reduce conflict and improve mission achievement?
- Do employees, managers and leaders come to you repeatedly with similar problems and frustrations?
This hands-on training will teach you how to efficiently diagnose the root causes of conflict and provide the skills and tools needed to effectively address the sources of repetitive conflict.
You will leave with new coaching tools to share with managers and leaders that will enhance their ability to address conflict on the front lines, strengthen relationships with employees, provide motivational feedback on employee performance, and improve organizational culture.
This workshop is best suited for HR Professionals with 5-15 years of experience or with 15+ years of experience (director and above) who currently manage a team and support strategic initiatives.
In this session you will:
- Learn how to assess the root causes of workplace conflict
- Discuss how to motivate and empower leaders to undertake meaningful culture change initiatives
- Review coaching tools used to train managers to successfully address conflict themselves
- Leadership & Navigation
- Relationship Management